Below is a list of each version released of the Connector software, and the changes made within the given version.
Time Released: 5:00pm ADST
- RAND JSON/XML/CSV field function - Generates a random number, within a specified range, rounded to a specified number of decimals.
- LENGTH JSON/XML/CSV field function - returns the number of characters in text given to it.
- CONTROL_CHAR JSON/XML/CSV field function - places tabs, new line, and carriage return characters into text where t r or n text appears within literal text or text queried from JSON/XML/CSV data.
- ENCODE JSON/XML/CSV field function now supports "hashing" text using the SHA1 and SHA256 cryptography algorithms.
- Product Sell Units Generic adaptor data export contains 2 fields for setting the sell unit label and parent sell unit that a product is assigned to..
- 2 bug fixes
Time Released: 10:00pm ADST
- Generic adaptor's JSON/XML data source now supports reading and converting CSV text file data retrieved from HTTP requests and files into JSON. The data source has been renamed to "JSON/XML/CSV Web Service/File".
- The JSON/XML Query Browser now supports reading and converting CSV text data into JSON from HTTP requests, files, raw data, and request body tab. The query browser has been renamed to the "JSON/XML/CSV Query Browser"
- 2 new JSON field functions SUBSTRING and INDEXOF added to Generic adaptor and JSON/XML/CSV Query browser to be able to to find the position of a search string in JSON text, as well as cut down text based on setting a starting and ending position of characters in a text value.
- Generic adaptor now has a "General Ledger Accounts" data export to be able to export out GL Account data from accounting systems, which may be required for invoicing processes in SQUIZZ.com
- New routine called "Generic HTTP GET Request" added to Generic adaptor to be able to fire off a HTTP request to any configurable server at a scheduled time period. Useful for triggering events, actions or polling on remote web servers when required.
- Description fields in Products and Categories Data Sets tabs now support being edited using an multi-line text editor. Makes it easier to view and write multi-line descriptions.
- Data hooks added to all Generic adaptor data exports when running JSON/XML/CSV data sources to be able to set the key ID of the last record previously obtained in URLs and request settings. Useful for setting up pagination in URLs using IDs of records to determine the ID of the next page to be retrieved from external web services (such as ABT's Pronto XI Web Service).Connector email setting to specifiy if emails should be sent securely over a network or not.
- 6 bug fixes
Time Released: 10:00pm AEST
- Micronet Harmoniq preset for the Generic adaptor. Allows the Generic adaptor to be configured to integrate with Micronet Harmoniq' s system through its SOAP based web service.
- Generic Adaptor Documentation Generator. Allows a web page containing documentation of how a Generic adaptor has been configured to be generated, allowing data sources, data exports and data imports to be understood more easily.
- Supplier Invoice importing into Connector. The Connector now supports importing Supplier Invoices into the Connector. The Generic adaptor now supports being able to import supplier invoices into JSON/XML web services/files, ODBC databases, MS SQL Server databases, SQLite databases, and CSV files.
- ARRAY_LENGTH JSON/XML field function. Gets the length of an array within JSON/XML data.
- ARRAY_VALUE_JOIN JSON/XML field function. Joins values together that stored within an array in JSON/XML data.
- DECODE JSON/XML field function. Decodes text data back into plain text form.
- ENCODE JSON/XML field function. Encodes text data into a form that is safe to use with XML, JSON, URL, BASE64, SQL data.
- PAGE_NUMBER JSON/XML field function. Obtains the number of the page of records that are being processed within a data export request.
- PARENT_ARRAY_INDEX JSON/XML field function. Gets the position/index number of a record being processed within its position of a parent index in JSON/XML data.
- RECORD_SET_INDEX JSON/XML field function. Gets the position/index number of the record set currently processing JSON/XML data.
- RECORD_INDEX JSON/XML field function. Gets the position/index number of the record currently being processed from XML/JSON data.
- TRIM JSON/XML field function. Removes white space on the left, right, or both sides of text found in JSON/XML data.
- MYOB Retail Manager adaptor now supports placing the organisation name in the delivery address of a sales order into the address field of a MYOB Retail Manager sales order.
- New setting in Generic adaptor's JSON/XML data export/import settings to set the HTTP request headers for each data export/import.
- Data fields for Generic adaptor customer account record data exports to allow filtering and data hooks to be placed within JSON/XML data export/import setting fields.
- Connector email setting to specifiy if emails should be sent securely over a network or not.
- No bug fixes
Time Released: 10:15pm AEST
- Sales Order, Purchase Order, Customer Account Payments Data imports for JSON/XML Web Service/File Generic Adaptor data source. This allows sales orders, purchase orders, and customer account payments to be imported into systems via generating JSON or XML data, and saving that data to a file or passed to a web service via HTTP that accepts importing this data.
- Customer Account Enquiry Invoices and Customer Account Enquiry Invoice Lines data exports for MYOB Retail Manager adaptor. This allows invoices to be queried from connected MYOB Retail Manager installations.
- Additional data exports for JSON/XML Web Service/File Generic Adaptor data sources allowing contracts, attributes, product combinations, customer account records (invoices, sales orders, payments, credits, transactions, invoice line reports), to be retrieved when stored in JSON and XML files, or returned from web services via HTTP.
- Setting to control the field used to match customers to sales orders when importing sales orders with the MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor
- Output CustomerReference record field data for Customer Account Record Backorders/Credits/Payments/Quotes data exports for Generic adaptor, Micronet Distribution adaptor, MYOB AccountRight Premier/Enterprise adaptor, and MYOB AccountRight Cloud/2013+ adaptor.
- Datapel WMS Adaptor's Product Account Pricing data export supports calculating pricing for accounts that are assigned to many price groups based on multiple account indentifiers assigned to each account.
- Bug fixed to ensure data can be copied and pasted from one field to another under Category Product tab within Data Set window.
- Supplier Account Enquiry Purchase Order data export from the Generic adaptor now able to export data when line type field is not active.
Time Released: 11:00pm AEST
- Adaptor Presets for the Generic adaptor. Save cofigurations of the Generic adaptor as preset files that can be exported, transferred between Connectors, and loaded back into Generic adaptors.
- Datapel WMS adaptor setting to control if kit components are displayed in sales orders when imported into the Datapel WMS system.
- Locations data export within Generic adaptor now correctly sets the data fields attribute with the exported document, ensure location data can be imported into other systems.
- Product Combination records in Data Sets now ensure keyComboProfileIDs, keyComboProfileIDs, keyComboProfileFieldValueIDs get updated across all Data Set tables, ensuring combination data stays linked.
Time Released: 9:00pm AEST
- Ability to manage and import Product Alternate Code data into Data Sets.
- Ability to manage and import Product Kit data into Data Sets.
- Ability to manage and import Product Flag data into Data Sets.
- Generic adaptor data exports for creating, using and destroying sessions when connecting to JSON/XML web service data source types
- Locations adaptor data exports to support obtaining Email, Website, Is Geographic, Location Type record fields when exporting out location data..
Time Released: 9:00pm AEST
- Ability to manage and import Product Image data into Data Sets.
- Ability to manage and import Product Attachment data into Data Sets.
- Ability to manage and import Item Relations data into Data Sets.
- Ability to import and export data from MYOB AccountRight company files stored in the MYOB Cloud.
- Datapel WMS adaptor now sets the product name in the WMS system's order line description field.
- Generic adaptor's Categories Data Export no longer requires the Category Products data export to be configured to be able to export out category data.
- When setting data within Data Sets you can now correctly set single quote characters within record fields.
- Datapel WMS adaptor correctly now exports price-level quantity break prices for quantities set to 1 in its Product Quantity Pricing data export.
Time Released: 10:00pm ADST
- Ability to group category discount pricing when running Account Product Pricing data export within Micronet Distribution adaptor, reducing pricing records exported.
- MYOB Exo adaptor now can set external location data when sales orders are imported into MYOB Exo.
- Generic adaptor can now to set external location data with sales order data when imported into configured data source.
- New "keyCategoryTreeID" record field in Categories data exports for adaptors and Data Sets to set the category tree that each category record can be assigned to.
- Data Exports timeout periods extended up to 200 seconds when exporting data to Ecommerce platforms. Maker/Models data export timeout increased to 10 minutes. Maker/Model Mappings data export timeout increased to 35 minutes.
- Fix to allow data exports for product Iiages and attachments from the Datapel WMS adaptor to work again.
Time Released: 10:00pm ADST
- Ability to export Make/Model data from the Connector. 5 new data exports can be configured to export Makers, Maker Models, Maker Model Attributes, Maker Model Mappings, Maker Model Mapping Attributes.
- Ability to export Customer Account Quote records from the Connector. 2 new data exports can be configured to export Customer Account Record Quotes, and Customer Account Record Quote Lines. Micronet Distribution adaptor also has a new data export for exporting the details of a quote record from its system.
- In Data Sets you can find now records for all types by using the record matching operators "equals", "not equal to", "starting with", "ending with". This provides more ways to search and find records across a large sets of records.
- In Data Sets there's now a setting in the Product Attribute Values table to lock product columns. This allows the product columns to stay visible when you scroll horizontally across attribute columns, helping to easily see the products that attribute values are assigned against.
- For adaptor data exports you can now paste multiple values into Custom Field Definition column cells. This allows multiple cell values to be copied and pasted from spreadsheet applications or other columns in the data exports table, making it quicker and easier to configure data exports.
Time Released: 9:30pm ADST
- Ability to view and manage product combination data within Data Sets.
- Ability to see Product Name column within Category Products, Product Sell Units and Product Attribute Values data types within the Data Sets window.
- Bug fix for the Product Account Pricing data export within the Micronet Distribution adaptor to correctly export data when a category contract discount pricing rule is set up within the Micronet Distribution system
- Bug within Product Attribute Values tab of the Data Sets window to correct display product rows after the sorting of a column has changed an the column pagination button has been clicked on.
Time Released: 8:30pm ADST
- Ability to view and manage product attribute data within Data Sets.
- Ability to import and export attribute data from data sets as well. See Data Sets documentation below for more details.
- A new "Ordering" field has been added to Product data exports for all adaptors. This may be used to control the sorting of product data in connected systems.
- Ability to import text lines with sales order and purchase order data coming into the Connector. Sales order text lines are also supported in being inserted into orders by the MYOB AccountRight Premier, MYOB AccountRIght 2013+, Datapel WMS, Generic, and Micronet adaptors.
- New "Ordering" field has been added to Product data exports for all adaptors. This may be used to control the sorting of product data in connected systems.
- Bug fix in Data Sets when clearing keyCategoryID value in Category Products records now correctly deletes the category_product record from the dataset's database.
Time Released: 8:30pm AEST
- Data Sets. Store, manage and merge data within the Connector itself.
- SQLite Database Query Browser. Test and query data from SQLite databases (version 3).
- "SQLite Database" data source type within the Generic adaptor. Configure the Generic adaptor to read and write data to SQLite databases (version 3).
- The Generic adaptor's "JSON/XML Web Service/File" data source type now supports Product Customer Account Pricing data exports.
- Setting in Generic adaptor to allow supplier account enquiry purchase order text lines to be placed within comments field.
- Field "supplierItemCode" added to store item code of supplier within purchase order line records and supplier account enquiry purchase order record line data exports of Generic adaptor, Attache adaptor, and MYOB AccountRight 2013+ adaptor.
Time Released: 8:30pm AEST
- Supplier Account Enquiry added within the Connector application to search and view purchase orders from systems and data sources linked to adaptors.
- Ability to upload and send purchsae orders to supplier organisations on SQUIZZ.com to have orders procured and converted into supplier sales orders.
- Witin the Generic adaptor the "JSON/XML Web Service/File" data source type now supports Supplier Account Enquiry Purchase Orders and Purchase Order Record data exports. This allows purchase orders to be queried and retrieved from XML or JSON files and webservices that support the data types.
- Ability to set to delivered and back orders quantities for customer account enquiry back order record data exports in Micronet Distribution adaptor.
- Increased timeout of Customer Accounts data exports to 10 minutes.
- Ability to now customise invoice, back order, sales order and credit records within Customer Account Enquiry Record data exports within the Micronet Distribution adaptor.
- Ability to read through and retrieve records from multiple JSON or XML files for data exports when using the JSON/XML Web Service/File data source in the Generic Adaptor.
- Modified Connector database upgrader to provide more technical error message if it fails.
- When running an scheduled data export once off from the Connector application the Timeout error log is now raised as a warning log
- Fixed bug that was stopping Product Images and Attachment files from being uploaded when using Micronet Distribution adaptor.
- Fixed bug that was setting incorrect sell unit quantity for packs in Products data export within Micronet Distribution adaptor..
- Fixed bug so that Taxcodes data export within MYOB Retail Manager adaptor sets the correct field names in the exported document.
- Fixed bug stopping Customer Account Enquiry Back Orders data export in MYOB AccountRightPremier adaptor from successfully completed.
Time Released: 7:40pm ADST
- Witin the Generic adaptor that allows JSON or XML data to be obtained from a webservice over HTTP, or from a file stored locally on a file system.
The "JSON/XML Web Service/File" data source type now supports the following data exports within the Generic adaptor:
- Alternate Codes
- Product Images
- Product Attachments
- Item Relations
- Payment Types
- Supplier Accounts
- Supplier Account Addresses
- Sell Units
- Adaptor Status
- Item Groups
- Added ability tp pagination through Scheduled History Logs within the Adaptor Export/Routine Scheduler Window
- Increased timeout of Product Pricing data exports to 10 minutes.
- Added ability to show surcharge label, description and keySurchargeID fields within Sales Order and Purchase Order Detail windows
- Modified Type3, and Type4 sales order files generated by Micronet Distribution adaptor to support setting delivery region name if delivery address 3 field is empty
- Modified Connector database upgrader to provide more technical error message if it fails.
- Added setting to Attache adaptor to allow supplier account enquiry purchase order records to text line descriptions within the comments of the order instead.
- Modified MYOB AccountRight Premier/Enterprise adaptor to support placing space between user name and intructions data within sales orders set to its system.
- Fixed bug in Product Account Pricing data export within Datapel WMS adaptor to not cluding pricing when quantity is set to 0.
- Fixed bug in Product Account Pricing data export within Micronet Distribution adapter to not factor in contract quantity break discounts on price levels not associated to an account's price group.
- Fixed bug in Product Combination data export within Generic adaptor if the first child product in a combination is the default, then to allow the default product mapping to be exported.
Time Released: 2:45pm ADST
- A new data source type witin the Generic adaptor that allows JSON or XML data to be obtained from a webservice over HTTP, or from a file stored locally on a file system.
The "JSON/XML Web Service/File" data source type supports the following data exports within the Generic adaptor:
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Account Addresses
- Customer Account Status
- Product Pricing
- Product Price Level Pricing
- Product Stock Quantities
- Sales Reps
- JSON/XML Query Browser added to Connector application that allows querying of JSON or XML data stored in files, requested from a web service using HTTP, or placed directly into the query browser.
- Base 64 Text Encoder/Decoder added to Connector application to make it easy to encode text into base64 text, or decode base64 text back into plaintext.
- Attache adaptor now supports data exports for Supplier Accounts, Supplier Account Addresses, Supplier Account Purchase Order Records.
- Locations data exports ran from the Connector application timeout increased from 2 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Adaptors and Messages tab within the Connector application now allows the connector messages to be viewed in its own window.
- Data exports that were scheduled and missed in the Connector are now rescheduled based on the number of days in the future from the last date that the data export was scheduled to run.
- Generic adaptor's ODBC data source type now supports generating SQL queries that match data records numerically for customer account record data exports, supplier account data exports, and customer account status data exports. Key record IDs fields must have the DB Field Type set to Integer to allow numeric comparisons to take place.
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor's Supplier Account Purchase Orders data export now supports searching for orders based purchase order code.
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor's Taxcodes data export now enables the taxcode and taxcode label fields by default.
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor contains setting that allows a contact name to be found within purchase order delivery addresses.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor's xCBL3.0 Reconcilliation Invoice Export routine to remove special characters in invoce line descriptions when sending out invoice data.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor's xCBL3.0 Reconcilliation Invoice Export routine to set the tax rate in invoice lines based on the taxcode tax rate assigned to the invoice line.
- Connector application now signed with a coding certificate to ensure that Windows trusts the application being downloaded and installed.
- Fixed bug stopping invoice data from being exported with SAP Business One adaptor.
- Fixed bug in Micronet Distribution adapter that was stopping customer account back order records from being exported.
- Fixed bug in Micronet Distribution adaptor that was stopping category records from being exported out in Categories data export.
- Fixed bug in Micronet Distribution adaptor where it was not setting the correct transaction type in a generated CSV sales order file when the payment method of a sales order was set to Quote.
- Fixed bug in Micronet Distribution adaptor where customer acocunt enquiry invoice record data was returning incorrect unit pricing for lines containing back-ordered quantities.
- Fixed bug in MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor to ensure that product records were not being incorrectly set as being kitted products when they were not.
Time Released: 7:50pm AEST
- Adaptor to import and export data from MYOB AccountRight versions 2013 to 2016 and later. Also can be used to transfer data from MYOB AccountRight Live.
- Added ability to paginate through sales orders, purchase orders, and customer account payments displayed within the Connector application.
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor now supported exporting out back order customer account records.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor is able to calculate pricing for contract lines that contain category discount percent break rules.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor now limits the characters in the product descriptions set in generated CSV files to 75 characters to ensure that DataConnect does not crash when importing sales orders.
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor now has settings that allow organisation names to be exported out within invoices, sales orders, back orders, purchase orders records for both delivery and billing addresses.
- MYOB AccountRight Premier now can detect text lines when exporting invoices, sales orders, back orders, and purchase order records based on matching on a designated item number.
- Fixed bug stopping product image and attachments data exports from routing correctly.
- Fixed bug where a sales rep may not have been assigned to a sales order imported into Datapel's Warehouse Management System.
- Fixed bug where if a data export failed that the error message returned from an Ecommerce System was not being shown.
Time Released: 7:30pm AEST
- Ability to search for sales orders, purchase orders, and customer account payments within the Connector application
- Ability to export Supplier Accounts, Supplier Account Addresses, Payment Types data from MYOB Exo, AccountRight Premier, Retail Manager, SAP Business One and Datapel WMS adaptors
- Setting in Datapel WMS adaptor for sales orders to be re-priced when imported into its system
- Export comments, shipping and promise date data on customer account invoices from MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor
- Link customer/supplier accounts to codes in the Generic adaptor alternate code export
- Export additional delivery, billing, and freight fields with account enquiry record data from the Generic adaptor
- Adaptor setting to control sales orders being imported as invoices or sales orders into MYOB AccountRight Premier
- MYOB AccountRight Permier adaptor able to retrieve customer account data again
- Ability to import purchase orders into Connector again
- Ability to obtain details of a purchase order from a supplier account enquiry data export again
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor able to return balance data in customer account enquiry invoice record export again
- Connector application loading customer/supplier account name in Sales Order Detail and Purchase Order Detail windows
Time Released: 5:30pm AEST
- Ability to accept incoming Connector requests directly over HTTPS, using TLS/SSL certificates to secure the incoming connections.
- Ability to export Item Relation data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to export Item Group data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to export Surcharge data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to export Payment Type data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to export Purchaser data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to export Supplier Account data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to export Supplier Account Address data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to export Sell Unit data from all data source types in the Generic adaptor.
- Ability to validate Squizz.com security certificates created for an organisation in the platform.
- Ability to export out Purchase Order data associated to a supplier account from all data source types in the Generic adaptor
- Fixed bug where the generic adaptor's Taxcodes data exports would fail to export data if the "Taxcode ID" data field was enabled for ODBC, CSV, or MS SQLServer data source types.
Time Released: 9:12pm ADST
- Ability to import purchase orders into ODBC accessible databases using the Generic adaptor
- Ability to import purchase orders into Microsoft SQL Server databases using the Generic adaptor
- Ability to route adaptor data imports to other adaptors.
- Added settings to the Generic adaptor's ODBC and MS SQL Server data sources to be able to use transactions and prepared database statements to write adaptor sales orders, purchase orders, and customer account payments data.
- Fixed bug where adaptor Product Account Pricing data exports would fail to export data if the data transfer mode was set to be incremental.
Time Released: 9:30pm ADST
- Ability to import sales orders into ODBC accessible databases using the Generic adaptor
- Ability to import sales orders into Microsoft SQL Server databases using the Generic adaptor
- Added routine to Micronet Distribution adaptor that can reconcilled orders imported through the Connector, with invoices in the distribution system, then sent out invoices to a web service in the xCBL3.0 data format.
- Added setting to Datapel WMS adaptor to restrict the number of next-arrival-dates that can be set for each product if the adaptor is configured to obtain data from purchase orders.
- Generic adaptor's settings window in the Connector application modified to have bigger fields for modifying data import and data export settings.
- Fixed bug where the "Is Tax Inclusive" data was not being exported out from any adaptor Products data export.
- Fixed bug where sales order or purchase order detail window would not load in the Connector application if the order contained any product delivery records for a line.
Time Released: 8:43pm AEDST
- Adaptor Data Export Routing
- Customer Account Enquiry Invoice Lines Report adaptor data export
- Generic adaptor MS SQL Server data source data exports
- Generic adaptor ODBC data source data exports
- Set purchase order next stock arrival dates for products when exporting from Datapel WMS adaptor
Time Released: 5:00pm AEDST
- "Xsquizzit Accounting Connector" rebranded to the "Squizz.com Connector".
- Connector Host Service renamed from "Accounting Connector" to "Squizz.com Connector"
- Generic adaptor's CSV data source can now import sales orders, purchase orders and customer account payments to CSV files.
- Generic adaptor's HTTP-Ecommerce Standards Document data source now has the ability to export all data from a compatible webservice, as well import sales order, purchase order, and customer account payment data.
- Data exported from the Connector service now supports and implements version 1 of the Ecommerce Standards Documents standard.
- Adaptor Password field added to boost security of incoming requests for given adaptors.
- Implrmentation of basic HTTP authentication of incoming adaptor data requests.
- Refactoring of all classes within the Connector software.
- Connector Application now shows version numbers of the application, the windows host service, and the database within the Settings tab.
- Additional fields added to Sales Order Details and Purchase Order Details windows within the Connector application.
- Connector Application and Connector Host Service now place application launchers into a "Squizz.com Connector" start menu folder.
- Sales order and purchase orders imports into the Connector now support importing multiple orders in one request.
Time Released: 5:30pm AEDST
- Wizard in Connector application to migrate the connector's 0.x database to version 1.0.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor to remove asterisks characters from sales order instructions when generating sales order files for Micronet's DataConnect software. This is done to mitigate DataConnect not being able to handle such characters.
- Datapel WMS adaptor's product data export modified to correctly obtain data mapped to the barcode field.
Time Released: 5:30pm AEDST
- Generic adaptor to read and export data from CSV spreadsheet files.
- Divide down sales unit pricing when exporting pricing data from Micronet Distribution system
- SAP Business One adaptor to export product kits data out of SAP Business One
- Settings to allow the Login ID and sales representative to display in sales submitted by the MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor
- CSV sales order files generated by Micronet Distribution adaptor cause DataConnect to crash when instructions contain double quote characters.
- Products data export for the SAP Business One adaptor is incorrectly not returning depth product data
- MYOB Retail Manager adaptor not able to import a sales order when its instructions field contains too much data
- Incorrect payments terms returned for customer account enquiry data when obtained from MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor incorrectly obtaining quotes with account enquiry invoice records
Time Released: 7:51pm AEST
- Product Account Price data export for Datapel WMS adaptor to export out special pricing from the WMS system.
- Micronet Distribution adapter to calculate contract line discount pricing when Product Account Pricing data export is run.
- Product Quantity Pricing data export to timeout after 10 minutes when uploading pricing data to Ecommerce systems.
- Setting in Micronet Distribution adaptor to decide if surcharge lines are added with order lines when the adaptor generates DataConnect order files to import orders in the distribution system.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor to have settings to decide to recalculate the sales order being imported and set price difference in the header field of the CSV Data.Connect order file.
- Setting in MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor to configure the prefix text set in account enquiry invoice record descriptions.
- Datapel WMS adaptor modified to correctly ignore retreiving account enquiry invoices for a customer account when the invoice is a template based on the invoice number containing SPS in the code.
Time Released: 9:30pm AEST
- Generic Adaptor
- Address 4 and Organisation Name address fields added to address data exports for all adaptors.
- Address 4 and Organisation Name address field data able to be imported with sales orders into all adaptors business systems.
- SAP Business One adaptor supported for SAP Business One system version 9.1.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor to place freight, minimum order, and credit card surcharge column data in the heade row of the generated order CSV file.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor to set payment method code in a header row of generated order CSV file.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor when running a Product Account Pricing data export now allows discount matrix pricing to be grouped based on each discount category to reduce the amount of pricing records that are calculated and exported.
- Invoice records obtained from Micronet Distribution adaptor correctly calculate the quantity ordered and quantity delivered for each line in the record when obtained From Micronet Distribution system.
- Sales orders are now able to be imported when using the MYOB Exo adaptor when a product's description in the order contains more than 40 characters.
- Invoice records now can be obtained from Micronet Distribution adaptor when an invoice contains a line that contains 0 delivered quantity.
- Alternate Products data export from Micronet Distribution adaptor now correctly obtains all alternate product code data.
- Sales Order invoice records now contain be correctly obtained from the Micronet Distriubtion adaptor.
- When an error occurs when calling the Micronet Distribution adaptor to obtain Product Stock levels, the error message log now correctly refers to the Micronet Distribution adaptor.
- Make a requesting through any adaptor to filter the list of customer account records now correctly filters records based on the date range being set to 30-60 days, and 60-90 days.
- The timeout period of the Customer Account Address data exports being imported into an Ecommerce system has now been increased to 5 minutes to allow enough time for the data to be exported.
Time Released: 7:00pm AEST
- Importing of purchase orders into the Connector.
- Obtain next stock delivery date with product data export from Micronet Distribution adaptor.
- Place billing and delivery address description fields into sales order CSV file generated by the Micronet Distribution adaptor
- Place dash characters into empty fields of the sales order CSV file generated by the Micronet Distribution adaptor.
- Remove empty instruction lines from the sales order CSV file generated by the Micronet Distribution adaptor
- Setting to exclude payment comment lines from sales order CSV file, and Type3, Type4 text files generated by the Micronet Distribution adaptor.
- Better error handling of scheduled data export Email notifications when the Email address has not been set against an adaptor.
Time Released: 9:15pm ADST
- Export account product pricing with pricing groups.
- Customer Account Product Contracts data exports no longer export out pricing.
- Settings to exclude contract product pricing and category discount pricing being exported in Micronet Distribution adaptor's product account pricing data export.
- Micronet Distribution adaptor to export contract product pricing and category discount pricing using pricing groups within the product account pricing data export.
- Adaptor data exports labelled from User Accounts to Customer Accounts.
- Micronet adaptor able to generate DataConnect CSV file when importing a sales orders with an arrival date set after 12pm.
- Account product pricing not exported with Attache adaptor when account quantity break pricing matches price-level price.
Time Released: 5:30pm ADST
- Integration with the Datapel’s Warehouse Management System. Including data exports, account enquiry, and sales order imports.
- Customer account balances correctly being exported in account enquiry requests from MYOB AccountRIght adaptor.
- Customer account product pricing correctly being generated from category discount matrices in the Micronet Distribution adaptor.
Time Released: 6:02pm
- Integration with the Squizz.com Ecommerce System's API.
- Import invoice payments into Micronet Distribution system with the Micronet adaptor.
- Export customer account pricing associated with contracts through the Customer Accounts data export.
- Option to export Micronet contract product pricing data through the Account Product Pricing or Contract data exports for the Micronet adaptor.
- Customer Account Contract data exported out to Ecommerce Standards Document (ESD) version 0.3.
- Scheduled data export logs now correctly specify if the data export had run incrementally or in full.
Time Released: 8:01pm
- Configure and export Product Combination data using the Micronet adaptor.
- All adaptors to cache exported product price-level pricing data when running a Product Pricing data export.
- Account Enquiry records exported from adaptors using the Ecommerce Standards Documents version 0.2.
- Button in Adaptor Settings window to test the credentials of the TOTECS Ecommerce system settings.
- Micronet adaptor to correctly handle duplicate product pricing records when generating data for a Product Account Pricing data export.
Time Released: 7:30pm
- Import Customer Account Payments into the connector.
- View, modify and delete Customer Account Payments.
- Export Product Combination data out of the connector.
- SAP Business One adaptor to being able to connect to MS SQL Server 2012 data source.
- Micronet adaptor to correctly handle customer accounts assigned to invalid price levels when generating data for Product Account Pricing data export.
Time Released: 4:04pm
- Adaptor caching database for data exports.
- Sending of incremental Product Account Pricing adaptor data export with only changes between the previous data sent.
- Microsoft SQL Server Query Browser
- ODBC Connection Tester renamed to ODBC Query Browser.
- Ability to load, test and query adaptor data exports using the SQL Server Query Browser or ODBC Query Browsers.
- Display details of adaptor data exports/routine history records in its own window,
- Adaptor data exports record the amount of rows added, updated, and deleted between incremental data exports.
- MYOB EXO adaptor to correctly set the committed stock quantity when importing sales order products.
- Brand field data correctly mapped to Product data export within MYOB Retail Manager adaptor.
- Error message logs within Connector application correctly being highlighted in yellow again.
Time Released: 5:12pm
- Connector gets its own distinct logo.
- Micronet Order Product Delivery routine to no longer duplicate datetime suffix in product delivery filename.
- MYOB EXO adaptor has the option to calculate product discount field when inserting sales order product lines into MYOB Exo.
- Product Accounting Pricing data export timeout increased to 5 minutes.
- User Accounts data export allows account limit, balance and terms data to be exported for all adaptors.
- Sales Order table within the Connector application allows users to manually change the import and delivery status of orders.
- Service Status table within the Connector application renamed to Adaptors and Messages.
- Messages table within the Connector application loads only 400 messages at a time to increase application startup speed.
- Minor styling improvements within Connector application’s information bars.
- Micronet adaptor to have Products data successfully exported when products are marked as kitted.
- Micronet adaptor to correctly export Product Account Pricing data when using the 64bit Micronet ODBC driver.
- MYOB Retail Manager accounting adaptor to correctly reduce product stock levels when importing sales orders.
- Adaptors able to correctly run scheduled Product Attribute exports for any adaptor.
- MYOB EXO adaptor to correctly apply product category discounts when exporting Product Accounting Pricing data.
- MYOB EXO adaptor to set the carrier field in the narrative when an sales order is imported into MYOB EXO adaptor.
- Connector able to handle and export out large amounts of data without throwing memory exceptions, by using the disc to help compress large data sets for export.
Time Released: 6:33pm
- Micronet accounting adaptor to export out Product Flags, Warehouses and Stock Levels, Product Stock, Account Enquiry Invoices, Sales Orders, Backorders, Payments, Credits.
- Product attribute data now imported with sales order data.
- Micronet accounting adaptor to set product attribute order data as comment lines, when importing sales orders into Micronet.
- MYOB AccountRight adaptor to contain a setting that allows sales order data to be imported into AccountRight Plus 19 excluding the Location field.
Time Released: 6:00pm
- Micronet accounting adaptor to export out Contracts, Product Quantity Pricing, Product Account Pricing, Product Alternate Codes.
- SAP Business One adaptor to export product stock levels.
- Setting a name against each accounting adaptor.
- Email notifications for scheduled data exports or routines.
- Scheduled data exports routines that were missed now able to rescheduled on minute and hour intervals.
- Ordering sales orders on the imported and delivered columns.
- Attache accounting adaptor setting the carrier as a text line within the order submitted to Attache.
Time Released: 4:48pm
- Micronet adaptor generating DataConnect order files in text file format.
- Locking orders from being modified or deleted.
- Setting delivered quantities against ordered products.
- Scheduling data exports for all TOTECS data imports.
- Micronet adaptor to export out Categories, Price Levels, Product Kits, Product Pricing, Products, Salesreps, Taxcodes, User Accounts, User Account Addresses
- Micronet adaptor routine to generate product delivery text files.
- Exported data to set the total amount of records contained in the header of the JSON data format.
- Confirmation dialogs when users try to delete adaptors or orders.
- Ordering scheduled data export/routine logs by the last run first.
- xCBL invoices able to be sent from Micronet adaptor when more than one invoice file is generated.
Time Released: 5:15pm
- All accounting adaptors to run and schedule “routines” developed for each adaptor.
- Micronet adaptor to have a routine to import orders using text files.
- Micronet adaptor to have a routine to export invoices to text files based on imported order text files.
- Attache adaptor to ensure an ordering user account’s terms limit is being checked correctly when importing an order.
- Attache adaptor to ensure that Product Pricing Account export returns pricing for products, when products are marked for the web using a user defined product field.
- Attache adaptor to ensure products are not marked as backordered, when an order imports and the product stock has been marked as reserved.
Time Released: 8:13pm
- New adaptor that integrates into MYOB EXO. Includes all data imports/exports except for: product attributes, alternate codes, kits, live pricing
- MYOB AccountRight Premier adaptor to allow products to have the next available stock date set in a description field, based on the date set from existing purchase orders.
- Date of the message logs display based on the date the message was logged at.
- SAP Business One adaptor generated orders display the account’s company name in the billing address, and address description in the delivery address.
- Accounting Connector to stop crashing when orders are being imported into SAP Business One.
- Allow custom fields to be defined for Micronet data exports.
Time Released: 12:18pm
- Allow orders to imported into Micronet, both via the online ordering system or XML files in the xCBL3.0 data format.
- Allow invoices to be exported from Micronet, based on the XML file xCBL3.0 data format.
- Configure the order field that stores the instructions in a SAP Business One adaptor generated order, as well as allow the purchase order number to have a prefix.
- Have delivery address correctly set in SAP Business One adaptor generated orders.
- Attache adaptor generated orders import when the instructions contain double characters.
- Correctly check the status of a user account in Attache when the Attache adaptor is generating an order.
Time Released: 8:19pm
- Ability to import standardised web orders into Micronet
- Order file conversion from xCBL XML documents into Micronet DataConnect order files.
- Extra error handling when using SAP Business One’s comm. Object to check connections and import orders.
- Ensure that Attache special pricing is exported when whitespaces are placed in special price fields.
- Auto-deployment process to ensure files can be unzipped before being copied into Accounting Connector program files directory.
Time Released: 8:19pm
- Ability to import warehouses and warehouse product stock levels from MYOB AccountRight Premier/Enterprise
- Sales Representatives able to be exported from SAP Business One
- User Account Addresses able to be exported from SAP Business One
- More order data added into SAP Business One orders
- MYOB AccountRight Premier orders now can have custom prefix text set for the comment field, as well as displaying a contact name in the delivery address field.
- Date and product total fields correctly set when importing orders into MYOB AccountRight Premier/Enterprise
Time Released: 8:45pm
- Orders submitted into MYOB Premier round line item totals to ensure they import correctly.
- Spelling error fixed within comment lines when orders are imported into Attache.
Time Released: 6:22pm
- Orders submitted into MYOB Premier to have the terms of the order based off the account’s terms, or defined within the adaptor’s settings window.
- Export products from Attache when products are flagged as web enabled using an Attache custom boolean product field.
- Be able to select the KFI order folder directory using the Browse button in the Attache adaptor settings form.
Time Released: 11:54am
- Connector to send out fail/success order submission notifications when submitting orders into Attache or MYOB Retail Manager.
- Bug fix to have individual sales rep users recorded against a MYOB Account Right Premier/Enterprise order.
- MYOB Account Right adaptor to not use prepared statements to insert orders, which previously may have caused miscellaneous errors to occur.
- Minor bug fixes.
Time Released: 7:00pm
- Connector to return Account Enquiry records from MYOB Premier adaptor.
- Connector to return Account Status records from MYOB Premier and MYOB Retail Manager adaptors.
- Configure and send out email notifications when orders are attempted to be imported in MYOB Premier.
- Configure a separate ODBC DSN in MYOB Premier adaptor to write data (specifically orders) into MYOB Premier.
- Connector to return product stock level data from MYOB Premier and MYOB Retail Manager adaptors.
- Minor bug fixes.
Time Released: 4:50pm
- ODBC connection tester and SQL query tool built into the connector
- MYOB Lock File Removal tool built into the connector
- Order list to automatically refresh every 1 minute
- Data Export field restrictions to stop users being able to modify critical mappings within each accounting system adaptor
- Allow the connector user interface application to always maintain connection to the host windows service
- MYOB adaptor generated orders containing new line characters are removed, which were causing in the data to not import orders,
- Minor bug fixes.
Time Released: 6:18pm
- Connector allows multiple accounting systems to be configured and connected simultaneously.
- Minor bug fixes.
Time Released: 4:09pm
- MYOB Premier 18.5 accounting adaptor.
- MYOB Retail Manager accounting adaptor.
- Adaptors able to return the state of their database connectivity back to TOTECS projects.
- Attache optimisation of database queries.
- Accounting Connector windows service automatically starts immediately after installation.
- Changes made to the connector properties get automatically pushed to the connector’s windows service.
- Minor bug fixes.
Time Released: 10:00pm
- Attache 7 accounting connector.
- SAP Business One 8.5 accounting adaptor returning user account invoice records for web Account Enquiry.
- GZIP compression of all data coming from the connector.
- Ability to configure and send out email notifications.
- User Interface automatically reconnects to the Windows Service using the inbuilt controls.
- Other minor bug fixes.